Friday, May 15, 2009

Literally One of the Guys...

...Sigh...
So everybody knows that I got into the Governor's School of Science and Mathematics. And I'm really excited.

Well.

In the daily world I go by my gender-neutral middle name. Every form I have ever filled out for any form or camp has required the inevitable Male/Female checkbox. Needless to say, I always check female. FEMALE. As in, not male.

The Governor's School left a phone message today saying how glad they were that "Jordan would be joining the school. We are so excited to have him join us. If he has any questions or concerns, we will be happy to answer them. We cannot wait to see him tomorrow at the orientation."

I am not a HE!
Grumble. I'm sure they will figure it out tomorrow. All of my pictures are of a teenage female. They have my records as a female. It's an honest mistake, and not the first time this sort of thing has happened. It just happens to be the most important case! But for now, I'm Just One of the Guys. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, see ya' in the guy's rest room

    ... wait.

    Norm

    http://fangplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete