Saturday, June 6, 2009

Latest Updates- Emphasis on Late!

First of all, I'm not trying to ignore all of you guys who read my blog! Secondly, the end of the school year has been pretty crazy!

Update on my last post: When I got there for orientation, all of my name tags, folders, and other paraphernalia read "female." Phew! Disaster avoided.

Anyways, I've just been busy with physical therapy (going great, by the way) and the end of school. I've been studying for finals (got a 100 on my science end-of-course exam) and cleaning out my locker in varying stages. Who knew the smallest possible band locker could hide so much junk?

Great news! I'm starting work on the sequel to Just One of the Guys today! So if you're behind the times, better catch up quick, because who knows what kind of hot water Sam will land in next?

Also, I'm pleased to announce a new Monday feature focusing on required reading. Don't groan yet- in addition to a brief summary of a commonly required book, there will be tips on how to impress your teacher, what it's really talking about, and other cool facts about the book and the author! So come back on Monday for a view of The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway.

See ya later!
Iris and Sam

P.S. Visit Teen-Seen and find out where I like to spend my summers!

2 comments:

  1. You'd better not ignore us, or we may have to do some insidious plotting or something, bhah, ha, ha...
    (rubbing hands together)
    (realizes he looks foolish, so stops)

    Norm
    http://fangplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the therapy is going good, and congrats on the new story!

    Mary
    http://www.marycunninghambooks.com

    ReplyDelete