Friday, July 17, 2009

Why I'm Almost Ready for School to Start

Yep. I'm almost ready for school to start. How am I almost? Why am I waiting? You will find two short lists below: "Ready and Waiting" and "Not Quite Ready."

Ready and Waiting
  1. When school starts, I'll probably have more blog material to choose from.
  2. I really want to be a Governor's School student in the Governor's School.
  3. I want to meet all of my classmates and find out what my schedule's like.
  4. Oddly enough, I like school. My summer has been lacking in science material.
  5. I just want to get started.
Not Quite Ready
  1. I still have required reading to do.
  2. I haven't seen much of my friends this summer.
  3. Nerves.
  4. I actually do like my family and pets.
  5. Goofy reason: I want to see the new G.I. Joe movie before I leave =)
So anyways, that's what's been floating around in my head. Now it's floating around on the internet.

Read Just One of the Guys, a much more interesting approach to summer vacation and all of the little adventures that entails when you're in high school. Available now at Kindle and Quake.

No comments:

Post a Comment