Thursday, April 30, 2009

One Day Left!

We approach the clock with one day left...
2!
My Family

I believe that family is important under any circumstances. And my family deserves a whopping two-thumbs up for awesomeness. My mom, my dad, and my brother Robert have been highly supportive of all of my goals. Especially my pursuit of publication! Mom, Dad, and Robert have always been there for me, no matter what. Just One of the Guys would never have happened without them! Muchas gracias!

Mom- You got me into reading and put up with me- even when I had to read every sign and label at Petsmart. You taught me not only how to tell a good story, but how to write one. Thanks for all the writer days you put in at my schools and for all the conferences you drove me to! Your guidance, confidence, support, and editorial revisions have been invaluable to me. Hugs, kisses, and love!

Dad- You have been a major part of everything I do. You revealed to me the amazing world of real rollercoasters and you taught me how to fire a pistol. You listen to Mom and me brainstorm about our stories- and you help me brainstorm about my engineering projects! Thanks for your patience, love, and great taste in cool t-shirts!

Robert- I may call you my annoying little brother, but you have been a huge contributor to everything. You've been incredibly helpful during my most recent recovery- even when it meant getting up from a Time Warp episode. You help me keep my Marvel comic history straight and its always fun to hear you get excited about band. Thanks for everything- except maybe the annoying stuff! =)



Just One of the Guys is coming out TOMORROW! You'll be able to get your copy here. And don't forget that the countdown continues here at Sam's Space. There's one last person that deserves a BIG thank-you!

And guess what! It's my sixteenth birthday today! I'm having some friends over for pizza, cake, and gaming. I'll post pictures of everything on Saturday. Yay!

6 comments:

  1. We are all SO proud of you. I love the pics, but you need to show your beautiful mom in front of the camera too. I have loads of pics of you two (many of them when you are very young, even with you in a piglet costume!) Let me know if you need any!!!! =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY. XOXO Auntie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! It is an absolute joy watching you grow into such a remarkable young woman. It is truly and honor.

    Happy Birthday and I Love you!
    Auntie Publisher

    Moghis says happy birthday, PPT!

    http://klsyed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so touching! Congrats on Just One Of The Guys! Let me know and I will help spread the word any way I can.

    http://nickvalentino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... It's great that you're taking the time to honor your family!

    Happy Birthday!

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssamontgomery.com
    http://amontgomery99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! And Mel, Mom wouldn't send me any of the pics of her...

    ReplyDelete