Monday, March 16, 2009

Teen Literacy!

Yes, I know this is my second post today... However, read on and you'll see why I'm so excited!

Some of you may have noticed the Readergirlz Blog on my sidebar.... I am pleased to announce that they are doing a HUGE drive to promote teen literacy in a campaign that will last until April 16th. They even put together a trailer! Go to YouTube or their blog to watch it now... I would paste it in here, but my computer is arguing with me. >=(

Anyways, the drive is all about putting books in the hands of hospitalized teens. So check out the links and support a great cause! Everyone can get involved and raise awareness. Go to Readergirlz to learn how you can help!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like such a great cause!

    Alyssa
    www.alyssamontgomery.com

    ReplyDelete